A Gift from Manzil to You
Win Your Hajj for 2
Follow the steps below for your chance to win two Hajj packages for you and your loved one.
Step 3 is Required to Enter Hajj Giveaway Draw
The Deadline to Enter the Hajj Giveaway Draw is March 31, 2020.
Winners will be announced on Instagram on April 15, 2020.
Terms and Conditions
Contest Rules and Regulations
- This contest (the “Contest”) is open to residents of North America who (i) have reached the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence at the time of entry and (ii) are eligible to obtain a Hajj visa. Employees of Murabaha Inc. (“Sponsor”) and its affiliates and their advertising and promotional agencies and the immediate family of such employees and persons with whom such employees are domiciled are not eligible to enter. “Immediate family” is defined as parents, siblings, children or spouse.
- No purchase necessary to enter. Limit of one entry per person (regardless of method of entry). In the event of a dispute, all email entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the email account from which they were sent. Contest opens 9:00 am ET on December 20, 2019 and closes at 11:59 pm ET on March 31, 2020 (the “Contest Period”).
- There are six (6) ways to enter the Contest:
- Visit the Manzil booth at the RIS 2019 Convention and Knowledge Retreat taking place in Toronto, Ontario between December 20 – 22, 2019 to complete an online entry form;
- During the Contest Period, sign up at www.manzil.ca/hajj to receive the Sponsor’s newsletter;
- To enter via Instagram, visit the Sponsor’s Instagram page at https://www.instagram.com/getmanzil/ during the Contest Period, log on to Instagram using the entrant’s personal Instagram account, and comment on any of the Sponsor’s Contest posts and tag @manzilinc in the reply. In order to be eligible, the entrant’s Instagram entry must be submitted and received in accordance with these Rules during the Contest Period. The entrant must have a valid Instagram account and be able to receive direct messages from the Sponsor’s Instagram page to enter the Contest via Instagram. If the entrant does not have an Instagram account, they can visit www.instagram.com and follow the on-screen instructions to sign-up for a free Instagram account. Anyone found to use multiple Instagram accounts to enter the Contest will be ineligible;
- To enter via Facebook, visit the Sponsor’s Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/manzilinc during the Contest Period, log on to Facebook using the entrant’s personal Facebook account, and make a post to the Sponsor’s Facebook page using the hashtag #ManzilHajj. In order to be eligible, Facebook entries must be submitted and received in accordance with these Rules during the Contest Period. The entrant must have a valid Facebook account and must be able to receive direct messages from the Sponsor’s Facebook page to enter the Contest via Facebook. If the entrant does not have a Facebook account, visit www.facebook.com and follow the on-screen instructions to sign-up for a free Facebook account. Anyone found to use multiple Facebook accounts to enter the Contest will be ineligible;
- During the Contest Period, make an investment in any Sponsor fund, in which case eligible entrants will be automatically entered into the Contest; or
- During the Contest Period, apply for a mortgage with the Sponsor, in which case eligible entrants will be automatically entered into the Contest.
- There is one (1) prize to be won, consisting of:
- Roundtrip airfare from a Major city in Canada
- 3 Nights in Makkah hotel
- 3 Nights in Madinah hotel
- 5 Nights in Hajj Mena Building
- 5 Nights in Hajj Camps (Mena – Arafat) air-conditioned tents
- Open buffet breakfast and dinner (Mina and Arafat)
- Breakfast and dinner served via open buffet in Makkah, Madinah, and Mena Accommodation
- Private VIP air-conditioned buses for transfers between cities and sightseeing
- VIP Hajj train between Mena, Arafat, and Muzdalifa
- Sightseeing tour in Madinah
- Religious guidance provided by leading experienced scholars in English, French, Arabic, and Urdu
- Hajj Mutawif Fee – Included
- Sacrifice (Qurbani) – Included
- Saudi Taxes (VAT) 10% – Included
- Duration of the trip is approximately 19 – 22 days
- Approximate retail value $34,000.
Any costs or expenses incurred by the winner in claiming or using their prize will be the responsibility of the winner. Prize must be accepted as awarded; no cash substitutes. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute (in whole or in part) a prize of equal or greater value if stated prize (or any element thereof) becomes unavailable for reasons not related to the winner.
The winner and his/her travel companion must travel on the identical itinerary. Travel must originate from and end at the same airport. All travel elements are subject to holiday and blackout dates and availability. The winner and his/her travel companion may be required to provide appropriate government issued photo identification (such as a valid passport) at time of travel. The winner and his/her travel companion are solely responsible for determining and obtaining all necessary travel documents and other travel requirements. No changes will be made to travel details once any portion of travel arrangements have been made, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor is not responsible for changes in schedule of any element of the prize, and Sponsor is not liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay.
- A random draw will be held at 325 Front St. W, Toronto or 73 Richmond St. W. #L06 Toronto, on April 15, 2020 at approximately 12:00 PM ET from all valid entries received for the prize. Chances of winning will depend upon the number of entries received.
- Winner will be notified by Instagram/Email/Facebook. In order to win, the selected entrant must correctly answer, unaided, an arithmetical, time-limited, skill testing question, to be administered by telephone.
- Winner will be required to sign a release form confirming acceptance of the prize as awarded and releasing Sponsor and its affiliates from any liability relating to their prize. By entering this contest, entrants consent to the use of their names and/or photographs for publicity purposes without compensation, worldwide in perpetuity and in any form of media including the Internet.Persons (or the parents/legal guardians of any legal minors) travelling as companions of the winner must also eligible to obtain a Hajj visa and will be required to complete and return a liability and publicity release before airline tickets or other components of the prize will be awarded.
- Sponsor is not responsible for, (i) late, lost, delayed, not received, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, stolen, postage due or illegible entries; or (ii) failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, servers, access providers, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or recipient. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the contest if, in its sole discretion, it determines that the contest is not capable of running as originally planned for any reason (such as tampering or infection by computer virus, fraud, technical failures, printing or distribution errors, or any other causes or occurrences have compromised the fairness or integrity of the contest). If, as a result of an error relating to the entry process, drawing or any other aspect of the contest, there are more potential winners of prizes than contemplated in the contest rules, there will be a random draw amongst all eligible prize claimants after the contest closing date to award the prize.
- Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
- In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of these rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any contest-related materials, including but not limited to the contest entry form, or point of sale, television, print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of these rules shall prevail, govern and control.
- The contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. Entrants provide personal information to the Sponsor, not to Facebook or Instagram. Facebook and Instagram are completely released of all liability by each entrant in this contest. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the contest must be directed to the Sponsor and not to Facebook or Instagram.
- All decisions of the contest judges will be final.
You've been entered to win 2 Hajj tickets for you and your loved oneOver $30,000 Value
Check your email for "Next Step" instructions