Last Updated: October 24, 2019
This Agreement does not alter in any way the terms or conditions of any other agreement you may have with us in respect of any of our financing and investment related products or services (“Provider Services”).
- User Account for Manzil Website
To access certain features of the Manzil Website, you may be required to successfully sign up for a user account using the available interfaces of the Manzil Website and be issued with a username and password login credentials (the “User ID”). If you are issued with a User ID, you will keep your User ID secure and will not share your User ID with anyone else. We reserve the right to disable any User ID issued to you at any time in our sole discretion. If we disable access to a User ID issued to you, you may be prevented from accessing the Manzil Website.
- No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
- send, upload, collect, transmit, store, use, post, publish, or otherwise communicate on the Manzil Website any data, information, pictures, videos, music or other materials or content that: (i) contains any computer viruses, worms, malicious code, or any software intended to damage or alter a computer system or data; (ii) you do not have the lawful right to send, upload, collect, transmit, store, use, publish, or otherwise communicate; (iii) is false, intentionally misleading, or impersonates any other person; (iv) is bullying, harassing, abusive, threatening, vulgar, obscene, or offensive, or that contains pornography, nudity, or graphic or gratuitous violence, or that promotes violence, racism, discrimination, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual; (v) is harmful to minors in any way or targeted at minors; (vi) infringes, violates or otherwise misappropriates the intellectual property or other rights of any third party (including any moral right, privacy right or right of publicity); or (vii) encourages any conduct that may violate any applicable laws or would give rise to civil or criminal liability;
- disable, overly burden, impair, or otherwise interfere with servers or networks connected to the Manzil Website (e.g., a denial of service attack);
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Manzil Website;
- use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering or extraction methods, or copy, modify, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, disassemble, or decompile the Manzil Website or any part thereof or otherwise attempt to discover any source code; or
- use the Manzil Website for the purpose of building a similar or competitive product or service.
- Processing Payments
(a) We may make available through the Manzil Website an electronic payment system that you may use in connection with the Provider Services. You hereby release us from any claim or liability in connection with the processing of such payments, including any mistakes or omissions therein.
(b) By using a credit card or other payment method accepted by us in connection with the Provider Services on the Manzil Website, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to use your payment method and that you authorize us (or a third-party payment processor) to charge your payment method for the total amount of your funding (including any additional applicable charges). If the payment method you provide cannot be verified, is invalid or is otherwise not acceptable, your funding may be suspended or cancelled. You must resolve any problem we encounter in order to proceed with your funding.
- Third Party Content, Websites or Services
- Malicious Code
The downloading and viewing of content is done at your own risk. We do not guarantee or warrant that the Manzil Website is compatible with your computer system or that the Manzil Website, or any links from the Manzil Website, will be free of viruses, worms, trojan horses or disabling devices or other code that manifests contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing safeguards to protect the security and integrity of your computer system, and you are responsible for the entire cost of any service, repairs or connections of and to your computer system that may be necessary as a result of your use of the Manzil Website.
- Communications Not Confidential
We do not guarantee the confidentiality of any communications made by you through the Manzil Website.We do not guarantee the security of data transmitted over the Internet or public networks in connection with your use of the Manzil Website.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, UNDERSTAND, AND AGREE THAT THE MANZIL WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”, WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE MANZIL WEBSITE WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR COLLATERAL, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, COMPATIBILITY, TITLE, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, QUIET ENJOYMENT, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, CURRENCY, TIMELINESS, QUALITY, INTEGRATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR ANY WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE, OR THAT THE MANZIL WEBSITE IS OR WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR WILL OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THIRD PARTY COMMUNICATIONS AND ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITES OR CONTENT DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ACCESSED THROUGH THE MANZIL WEBSITE.
- Limitation of Liability
BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, OUR LIABILITY IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS WILL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
You will defend, indemnify and hold harmless us and our affiliates and each of their and our respective officers, directors, employees, agents, successors and assigns from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of or in connection with:
- your violation of any law or the rights of a third party (including intellectual property rights); or
- your use (or the use by any third party using your User ID) of the Manzil Website.
- Term and Termination; Survival
- Geographical Restrictions
We make no representation that the Manzil Website is available for use in locations outside Canada. We provide this Manzil Website for use only by persons located in Canada. This site is not intended for use in any jurisdiction where its use is not permitted. If you access the site from outside Canada, you do so at your own risk, and you are responsible for compliance with local laws of your jurisdiction.
- General Provisions